Certified Electronics Recycling
eAsset Solutions is Certified to the latest recycling standards of R2v3 (Responsible Recycling) and RIOS (Recycling Industry Operating Standard). All materials received are recycled in accordance with Local, State, and Federal Laws.
How It Works
Your end-of-life electronic equipment is managed to recycling certification industry standards, with a special focus on data security.
What We Recycle
HOW IT WORKS
Drop Off Instructions
- Items for drop-off are accepted only during business hours.
- Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Closed Sundays and Holidays
- Please park in the spaces marked with a green “Customer Parking” sign at the front of facility.
- Please unload your items in our carts, stationed at the front of the facility.
- Our team is happy to help! If you have any questions or need any assistance unloading items, please visit our lobby. A staff member will greet you at the front.
- Drop-off bins outside are monitored with security cameras, but please still bring data-containing items to the bin inside our front lobby.
- Recycling Fees
- Most items are free to recycle! Please see our Accepted List.
- For items with recycling fees, such as TVs and monitors, please see our front desk staff.
- A free “Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction” is available at the front desk at request.
- Witnessed data destruction services, such as shredding and degaussing, are available inside.
- A QR Code is posted on a sign outside for a contactless drop-off receipt during drop-off hours.
- No appointment is necessary, unless dropping off a very large quantity or for witnessed data destruction, to ensure a technician is available. For these options, please call ahead at 703-534-5865.
Pick Up Instructions
- Call us at 703-534-5865 or contact us here
- Our team will work with you to schedule a pickup date and time at your convenience, typically within 1-2 weeks for a standard pickup.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of scheduling.
- On your pickup date and time, our crew will call your Point of Contact when they are on their way.
- Please have your items gathered in one location.
- Our crew will professionally and quietly remove the material directly from your office, suite, storage room, etc.
- Our crew may provide and require a signed form for any special data destruction requests and/or TV/Monitor recycling fees.
- Your materials will be taken to our facility for processing. You will receive a Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction and invoice within 1-3 business days after the pickup is completed. Any special requests or extra services may take up to 5-7 business days.
ITEMS WE RECYCLE
Electronics We Accept for FREE Recycling
Electronics We Accept FOR A FEE PER UNIT
(CRT / DLP / LCD / LED / OLED / Projection / Plasma)
eAsset Solutions is your trusted local recycler, certified in the latest industry standards of R2v3 (Responsible Recycling) and RIOS (Recycling Industry Operating Standard.)
eAsset Solutions operates in a secure facility, with 24-hour video surveillance/alarm, and all employees undergo data security training and background checks.
Questions? Please feel free to contact our team!