Free Drop-Off Recycling
Most items are accepted for free recycling! See our list here.
WITNESSED DATA DESTRUCTION
WHERE ARE WE?
- Items for drop-off are accepted only during business hours.
- Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Closed Sundays and Holidays
- Please park in the spaces marked with a green “Customer Parking” sign at the front of facility.
- Please unload your items in our carts, stationed at the front of the facility.
- Our team is happy to help! If you have any questions or need any assistance unloading items, please visit our lobby. A staff member will greet you at the front.
- Drop-off bins outside are monitored with security cameras, but please still bring data-containing items to the bin inside our front lobby.
- Recycling Fees
- Most items are free to recycle! Please see our Accepted List.
- For items with recycling fees, such as TVs and monitors, please see our front desk staff.
- A free “Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction” is available at the front desk at request.
- Witnessed data destruction services, such as shredding and degaussing, are available inside.
- A QR Code is posted on a sign outside for a contactless drop-off receipt during drop-off hours.
- No appointment is necessary, unless dropping off a very large quantity or for witnessed data destruction, to ensure a technician is available. For these options, please call ahead at 703-534-5865.
- Follow I-66 W to N Sycamore St in Arlington.
- Take exit 69 from I-66 W (8 min / 6.9 mi)
- Take Washington Blvd and Langston Blvd. to N Maple Ave in Falls Church
eAsset Solutions is your trusted local recycler, certified in the latest industry standards of R2v3 (Responsible Recycling) and RIOS (Recycling Industry Operating Standard.)
eAsset Solutions operates in a secure facility, with 24-hour video surveillance/alarm, and all employees undergo data security training and background checks.
Questions? Please feel free to contact our team!